Skip to content
- Presentations are allotted 15 minutes for the talk and 5 minutes for questions from the audience, with a total time slot of 20 minutes.
- All lecture rooms will be equipped with a laptop and a video projector or TV monitor (aspect ratio 16:9). Each computer will be running Microsoft Windows 10, along with Microsoft Office 2016, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC 2018, and VLC 3.0. No computer running Mac OS will be available.
- Upon arrival at the presentation room presenters should introduce themselves to the Session Chair/Co-chair, transfer their files to the computer in the room using a USB Flash Drive and check that everything is working properly, at least 10 minutes before the start of your session. A volunteer has been assigned for each room to help in case you experience any problems.
- Presenters are also allowed to use their own computer (HDMI interface), but this is not encouraged to avoid possible delays/problems.
- Important note: Presenters transferring Mac OS presentations on the conference PC computers should make sure there is full compatibility by using common fonts (e.g., Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana) and JPEG formatted pictures.