Skip to content
- Presentations are allotted 15 minutes for the talk and 5 minutes for questions from the audience, with a total time slot of 20 minutes; it is the Chair’s responsibility to introduce the presenters, make sure the time limits are respected, and to moderate the discussion at the end of each presentation by allowing short questions and answers.
- Please be at the room of the session you are chairing/co-chairing 10 minutes prior to the start of the session to coordinate with the presenters on transferring their files on the available computer in the room.
- Presenters are also allowed to use their own computer (although not encouraged), but please make sure that their computers are equipped with an HDMI interface.
- In case there are “no shows” please leave the specific time slot empty to respect the conference program and report accordingly to the help-desk at the end of the session.
- A volunteer has been assigned in every session to help you solve any problems that may arise.
- The Co-chair is responsible to moderate the Chair’s presentation and serve in the absence of the Chair.